-

-

martedì 26 agosto 2014

ANYTHING THAT’S PART OF YOU - ELVIS PRESLEY




























Il master è la take 10. Nel doppio CD della FTD del 2006 "Something for everybody" abbiamo le takes 1, 2, 4, 5, 8 e 9. I pirati hanno pubblicato anche le takes 3, 6 e 7. Esse sono disponibili nelle seguenti emissioni: “Unsurpassed masters box 3”. 2003, 4 CD; “Anything that’s part of you”. 2000, 2 CD; “Night rider ‘61”. 2002, CD. Da segnalare che nel 33 giri bootleg del 1996 “Especially for you”, abbiamo la terza take.




 Master:


Take 1:


Take 2:


Take 3:


Takes 4 e 5:


Takes 6 e 7:


Take 8:


Take 9:



 BY MARCO DEGLI ESPOSTI

1 commento:

  1. Remember Elvis
    ♛ ♛ ♛ THE ONLY KING OF MUSIC ♛ ♛ ♛
    ♛♫ EL== ═ ═ ஜ ۩ V♔ I ۩ ஜ ═ ═ S==♫♛ ISEP
    """""""""""""" Elvis Aaron Presley """"""""""""""""""Thanks Katia Tcb1... Ten Stars..TCE TCB TC
    ++++"Anything That's Part Of You"

    I memorize the note you sent
    Go all the places that we went
    I seem to search the whole day through
    For anything that's part of you

    I kept a ribbon from your hair
    A breath of perfume lingers there
    It helps to cheer me when I'm blue
    Anything that's part of you

    Oh, how it hurts to miss you so
    When I know you don't love me anymore
    To go on needing you
    Knowing you don't need me

    No reason left for me to live
    What can I take, what can I give
    When I'd give all of someone new
    For anything that's part of you

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...